How to Add A Number Field with Form Builder ?
Posted by Richi M. on 28 November 2011 10:36 AM
The Number Field is a field for numerical entries to be filled in by the user in the form. This can be used to fill in user codes, account information and other numbers in the form.
1) Click on Add Fields.
2) Click on Number Field Option in the Add Fields Section.
3) Set your Field Size to Large, Medium or Small as per requirement.
4) Set a maximum characters limit to the field.
5) Set a Default value for the field.
6) You can alter the Tool Tip Position to On focus or Below Field Label.
The Tool Tip is any additional information which appears on the label.
On Focus – The Tool Tip appears when the user points a mouse to the Field Label.
Below Field Label- the Tool Tip is always visible below the field label
7) Set a range for the numerals. You can choose to set a numerical range from a particular number to a particular number to limit the entries.
8) Check on the Required option to make it a mandatory field.
9) Check on the Hidden Option to hide the field for specific users.