Adding Time Field to the Form Builder
Posted by Richi M. on 28 November 2011 06:33 AM
The Time Field in the Form Builder will allow users to have access to more accurate entry fields like Time for their Form Submissions.
1) Click on Add Fields in the Form Editor.
2) Click on Time in the Add Fields Section.
3) The Label would appear as Time by default, but can be edited as per your convenience.
4) You can set the Time Format to your convenience. Choose from the 24 hour and 12 Hour formats.
The HH.MM.SS 24 Hr format allows the time entries to be viewed as Hour Minute and Second
The HH.MM.24 hr format allows the time to be viewed as Hour and Minutes.
The HH.MM 12 hour format allows the time to be viewed in Hours Minutes with an AM/PM option.
The HH.MM.SS 12 hour format allows the time to be viewed in Hours Minutes Seconds and the AM/PM option.
5) You can add a Tool tip and alter the Tool Tip Position to On Focus or Below Field label.
6) Check on the Required option to make the Time a mandatory entry field for users.
7) Check on the Unique Option to make it a Unique entry field.