Add "Full Name" field to Form Builder
Posted by Richi M. on 25 November 2011 05:29 AM
What is Full Name Field?
The Full Name field allows you to provide the user with a name entry field in the form. Its a part of Quick Fields, so that you can enter name field fast and effectively.
How to Use it?
1) Click on Add Fields in Form Editor.
2) In the Add Field, click on Full Name field.
3) The Label usually appears as Full Name, but you can change it to your convenience.
4) Prefix is an option, which will allow the users to enter a prefix for their name, as in Mr., Sir or Mrs.
You can enable for disable Prefix by clicking on the check box.
5) You can also alter the Tool Tip label. Tool tip is additional information, which appears with the label.
Type your Tool Tip in Tool Tip field.
You can change the Tool Tip Position to on focus, or below field label.
- A Tool Tip Position on focus will appear when the user points the mouse on the field label.
- In below field label, the tool tip information would be visible below field label at all times.
6) Clicking on the Required option makes the field a mandatory entry.
7) Clicking on the Middle Name option activates a middle name entry in the field.
8) Click on Save button to add field to your form.